• "We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference." - #MandelaDay
• Believe In Your Own Magick. | You have the POWER ✳️
• Ayye.. Wait for me! | #mood Take me back home .. ✨ #starchild ✨ Yes I been waiting! I'm ready to go back home now. ✨
• Tell me about it.. | The World's Pain is Deep Everyone really just wants to be love ❤, peace and happiness. Don't forget to use your tools (crystals, smudges, oils etc.) during these dark times to stay connected. ✨ .
• To my fellow energy sensitive loves... Don't forget to use your tools (crystals, smudges, oils etc.) during these dark times to stay connected. ✨ . I've been feeling all red, yellow, and orange lately.. Stuck in my lower emotions.. Been sleeping with my massive rose quartz crystals to support my heavy heart ❤. Love and light to the world ✨
When it comes to my natural hair, I like to use this K.I.S.S. method for most things… not sure if it’s because I’m lazy when it comes to this hair or its just what works best for me over the years. hehehe ….Anywho, I’m sharing this K.I.S.S. with you!!
Sydnee’s back! …and she’s all natural too!! She said goodbye to relaxed hair and she’s showing off her new hairdo with a few beauty styling and product tips. She also gives us a really cool bonus… read more online
The time has come to clean these natty dreads!!! … Get a step-by-step tutorial how to get a good deep conditioning and moisture treatment to your natural hair underneath. I’m giving you all my secrets, from products I love to use, to how I manage rinsing them without them weighing me down!
I’ve been growing my eyebrows out for the past couple of weeks. Let me tell you, it’s been a tough fight! The time has finally come to shape them, and I thought I’d share with you my little trick, I use, to get my perfect natural looking eyebrows. Step by Step Tutorial and Visual aids inside!!
IT’S MONDAY MORNING…and I am 2 seconds from taking down my locs. To be honest, I already started yesterday evening. I keep going back and forth… from should I just redo them or do I just need a break. lol
2015 was filled with tons of cute and crazy things! Many people were doing different stuff, but most were doing the same. We’ve compiled a list of some of the popular beauty and fashion trends we saw in 2015. Find out if you’ve been following the trends
On Sunday, April 17, 2016, Chronixx grace the stage at the Cresent Ballroom in Phoenix, Arizona and I was there!! What an epic night it was! As you can tell by the bad pictures and sweaty drunken glares, I...
A few weeks ago, I shared a post about exploring your creative side and doing something different that makes you happy while expressing yourself by "Doing More of What Makes You Happy!!" So for me that turned out to...